Passport offers a variety of integrations that enable partners to provide various services within a city’s transportation environment, ranging from integrating parking payments into partner experiences, accessing parking rights for enforcement purposes, sharing parking session data with Passport for enforcement, and more.
If you’re interested in learning more about our full parking payments integration, please contact us by completing this form. For all other integrations, please contact your Passport representative.
Integrations are made available for the following mobility modes:
- Full integration allow partners to integrate parking payments into existing user experiences.
- Monitoring integrations allow enforcement technologies to determine whether specific vehicles are authorized to park.
- Immobilization integrations allow smart-immobilization providers to register devices placed upon immobilized devices with outstanding parking violations.
- Parking session events share authorized parking session information for enforcement and reporting.
- Sensor and IoT events provide methods for sharing occupancy and other environmental information with a city.
- Full integrations allow fleet operators to lookup municipal policy and create parking sessions.